Collaborate With Mind Spirit Works To Publish Your Book.
♦ 100% Royalty Free | ♦ One Time Publishing Fees | ♦ Publish Print & eBook | ♦ Worldwide Distribution
What Is A Collaboration Project?
- It Is An Opportunity For You To Collaborate On A Book Project As A Co-Author.
- You Can Contribute A Quote, A Chapter, or Multiple Chapters.
- We Have A Team of Ghostwriters Who Edit, Format, and Proofread Your Writings.
- You Don’t Have To Invest Time Into Writing a Whole Book.
- It Is A Team Project.
- Many Big-Wig Authors Participate In This Project.
- It’s A ‘No Pressure’ Situation For You.
Why You Must ‘Collaborate’ With Us To Publish Your Book?
Have You Heard of The Saying ” Two Is Better Than One”?. For Absolutely The Same Reason, You Must Consider Collaborating On A Book Project.
- You Are One of The Many Authors In A Collab Project.
- You Get Inspired By Each Other To Write Your Best.
- You Don’t Have To Write A Lot.
- Each Author Contributes 1 or 2 Chapters.
- We Take Complete Responsibility for Publishing and Marketing.
- W Guide You At Every Step of The Way.
- You Are Working In A Team And That’s Why You Are Charged And Motivated!
We Being Great Minds Together To Create A Phenomenal Product That Everyone Loves!
What Are The Benefits of a Collaboration Project?
- You Get To Share The Limelight With The Big Wigs In The Industry.
- You Get Exposure To The Followers of Other Collaborators.
- You Get Recognition By Association Because You Are Sharing The ‘Virtual’ Stage With Well-Known Names.
- You Grow Your Network Which Opens New Collab Opportunities.
- You Learn From Others On The Project.
- It Takes The Pressure Off From You!
- You Begin Your Brand Building Sooner Than Later.
- You Just Have To Write One Chapter And That’s It!
- We Take Care of Everything Else, So You Get Ready-Made Success As A Co-Author.
CASE STUDY: “Coach Wisdom I & II” Collab Project!
“Coach Wisdom” is a collection of personal experiences, industry best practices, tips, do’s, and don’ts within the growing coaching profession, from professionally certified coaches globally, compiled by coaches and best-selling authors, Divya LV Jegasundaram and Snehal R Singh.
- As coaches, mentors, and lecturers of coaching, both Divya and Snehal have been able to observe first-hand the struggles, fears, questions, and doubts that many face when entering the field; That’s where this book was conceptualized.
- From why coaches fail, to conquer your fears, to establishing a market for yourselves, or getting started and finding your purpose, this book has something that will pique your interest whether you are thinking of entering the world of coaching, are new to the industry or have been coaching for years.
- This book is a first of its kind and provides the opportunity for the reader to learn and understand coaching and its many facets at a much deeper level, with ideas of how to move forward and build the coaching business you desire – all while nurturing and sustaining your own personal growth.
‘Coach Wisdom’ is a wonderful concept, bringing all great coaches on single platform to be co-author such a book which provides very meaningful and useful content for readers, especially for readers who are going to commence their journey as a Life Coach or Executive Coach.
Each chapter of this book is unique in its own way and it would be unfair to single out any one chapter I liked the most.
However, I still feel Mr. Nagesh, Mr Matt, Ms Shilpa, Snehal, Pradnya, Amy, Poonam and of course Divya..you all leave a lasting impression on reader’s mind.
Great Job..done! Thank you all for this wonderful reference book..and I wish and look forward to volume 2 of Coach Wisdom.
Who Is Snehal R Singh.
Hi! I am Snehal, the Publisher & Founder of Mind Spirit Works Publishing, Abundance Strategist, 10X Bestselling Author, Writer’s Coach, Podcaster, & International Speaker.
I truly believe that each one of us has a life purpose and that life purpose demands that we share our stories, our challenges, our ideas, our discoveries with the world.
And that’s why, I have started this publishing out, to give power to your voice and take away all the technicalities from your way so that you can just focus on your thoughts, words and write a book that leaves your legacy behind for the future generation to follow.
Feedback From Our Past Publishing Clients..
Books We Have Collaborated On!
Are You An Author Facing Writing Challenges?
Writing is hard. Writers are plagued with a variety of issues like..
- Work pressures and deadlines
- Home responsibilities
- Lack of a support system
- Lack of discipline
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of industry and publishing knowledge
- Lack of knowledge of the business aspect of things, among others
If you need help writing, check out our MSW Star Certification Program now.